The Minnesota COVID-19 Vaccine Connector is a tool that helps Minnesotans find out when, where, and how to get a COVID-19 vaccine. After you fill out a simple form, the Vaccine Connector will:
- alert you when you are eligible to receive a vaccine;
- connect you to resources to schedule a vaccine appointment; and
- notify you if there are vaccine opportunities in your area.
If you have questions about the Vaccine Connector or need assistance filling it out, please call our Minnesota COVID-19 Vaccine Connector Hotline at 833-431-2053.
Who should sign up for the Minnesota COVID-19 Vaccine Connector?
Sign up for Vaccine Connector:
- This tool is for all Minnesotans who have not yet been vaccinated!
- Whether you are eligible for a vaccine now or later – the Vaccine Connector will notify you when you it’s your turn for a shot.
You don’t need to sign up if:
- You have already received your COVID-19 vaccine.
- You previously registered for our COVID-19 Vaccine Pilot Program or the COVID-19 Community Vaccination Program. You’re already on the Vaccine Connector list, and there is no need to re-submit your information.
- You completed the Minnesota COVID-19 Vaccine Education and Child Care survey. You’re already on the Vaccine Connector list, and there is no need to re-submit your information.
- You completed the Health Care Connection Form, you do not need to re-submit your information. The Minnesota Department of Health will work with health systems and local public health agencies to notify you about when and where you can get vaccinated.
Sign up to receive vaccine eligibility updates from the State of Minnesota online here