Apply for a Liquor License
Online Payment and Documents
Liquor Licenses Issued by the City of North St. Paul
Related Documents from the State of Minnesota
Here are some helpful links to the State of Minnesota documents from the Alcohol and Gambling Enforcement Division you may need to include with your City of North St. Paul Liquor License application. Please note, these documents are provided for your reference only. The City of North St. Paul will mail the appropriate documents to our current licensees as part of their renewal packet.
- State of Minnesota On-Sale Liquor License, 3.2% Liquor License, or Sunday Liquor License from the Alcohol and Gambling Enforcement Division
- State application for a liquor Buyer's Card. Please note, that this form and the associated fee must be completed with the State of Minnesota.
- State of Minnesota On-Sale Wine license application
- State of Minnesota Off-Sale Intoxicating Liquor License
- Renewal of Liquor, Wine or Club License
- Temporary On-Sale State Registration
Questions on your application? Contact us at 651-747-2502 or send an email to North St. Paul Liquor Licenses