Hometown Holiday Lights Contest
Co-Sponsored by the North St. Paul Business Association
Brighten our City with a holiday lights display. Register your City of North St. Paul residence or business for our Hometown Holiday Lights Display Contest online here
All participating addresses will be posted at northstpaul.org/holidaylights and may be promoted on the City of North St. Paul’s communication channels including the website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and City e-news.
Residents are encouraged to submit photos of their display to firstname.lastname@example.org, and to tag their photos on social media with the hashtag #northstpaulholidaylights
Prizes will be awarded in the following categories:
- Best Display Residential First Place
- Best Display Residential Second Place
- Best Display North St. Paul Staff, Council and or Commission members*
- Online Registration is Open: November 22 through December 10, 2021.
- Registration closed at 4:30 p.m. on December 10, 2021.
- Entries will be judged from the street after dark between December 11 -19.
- Entries will be judged anonymously by a committee from the City of North Saint Paul and the North St. Paul Business Association.
- Winners will be announced at the final City Council meeting of the year on Tuesday, December 21 by a representative from the North St. Paul Business Association.
- Award-winning addresses will be published and promoted on the City of North St. Paul’s communication channels and to local media outlets.
- *City of North St. Paul staff, Council, and/or commission members may participate but are not eligible for cash prizes.
- Displays may not extend into the public right-of-way
The following cash prizes will be awarded by the North St. Paul Business Association:
- $200 for first place
- $100 for second place
Prizes are sponsored by the North St. Paul Business Association.
In addition to the cash prizes, winning entries will receive a keepsake North St Paul yard sign and a certificate.