Hometown Holiday Lights Contest
Co-Sponsored by the North St. Paul Business Association
Congratulations to our 2020 Winners
- First place residential Jannie Baltes 2833 Lake Blvd.
- Second place residential Samantha Aswell 2727 1st Ave. E
- City Staff winner Jordan Wardell 2656 3rd Ave. E.
Brighten our City with a holiday lights display. Register your City of North St. Paul residence for our Hometown Holiday Lights Display Contest online here
All participating addresses will be posted at northstpaul.org/holidaylights and may be promoted on the City of North St. Paul’s communication channels including: website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and City e-news.
Residents are encouraged to submit photos of their display to email@example.com, and to tag their photos on social media with the hashtag #northstpaulholidaylights
Prizes will be awarded in the following categories:
- Best Display Residential First Place
- Best Display Residential Second Place
- Best Display North St. Paul Staff, Council and or Commission members*
- Online Registration is Open: November 19 through December 10, 2020.
- Registration closed at 4:30 p.m. on December 10. 2020.
- Entries will be judged from the street after dark between Friday, December 11 and Monday December 14.
- Entries will be judged anonymously by a committee from the City of North Saint Paul and the North St. Paul Business Association.
- Winners will be announced at the final City Council meeting of the year on Tuesday, December 15 by a representative from the North St. Paul Business Association.
- Award-winning addresses will be published and promoted on the City of North St. Paul’s communication channels and to local media outlets.
- *City of North St. Paul staff, Council and/or commission members may participate, but are not eligible for cash prizes.
- Displays may not extend into the public right-of-way
The following cash prizes will be awarded by the North St. Paul Business Association:
- $100 first place
- $50 second place
Prizes are sponsored by the North St. Paul Business Association.
Winning entries will receive a keepsake North St Paul yard sign and a trophy.
Registration is closed for this year.
Holiday Lights Contest Entries 2020:
2727 1st Ave. E.
2465 1st Ave. E.
2532 2nd Ave. E.
2522 3rd Ave. E.
2656 3rd. Ave. E.
2663 3rd Ave. E.
2728 5th Ave. E.
2069 13th Ave. E.
2221 14th Ave. E.
2298 15th Ave. E.
2467 15th Ave. E
2528 15th Ave. E.
2529 15th Ave. E.
2520 17th Ave. E.
2535 17th Ave. E.
2569 18th Ave. E.
2579 18th Ave. E.
2540 19th Ave. E.
2833 Lake Blvd.
2680 Chippewa Ave.
2777 Gerald Ave.
2063 Park Row
2064 Park Row
1911 MaryJo Lane
2337 Holloway Ave.
2045 Margaret St.
2520 Skillman Circle
2540 Shryer Ave.
2202 Pondview Court