Hometown Holiday Lights Contest
Co-Sponsored by the North St. Paul Business Association
Brighten our City with a holiday lights display. Register your City of North St. Paul residence for our Hometown Holiday Lights Display Contest online here
All participating addresses will be posted at northstpaul.org/holidaylights and may be promoted on the City of North St. Paul’s communication channels including: website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and City e-news.
Residents are encouraged to submit photos of their display to email@example.com, and to tag their photos on social media with the hashtag #northstpaulholidaylights
Prizes will be awarded in the following categories:
- Best Display Residential First Place
- Best Display Residential Second Place
- Best Display North St. Paul Staff, Council and or Commission members*
- Online Registration is Open: November 19 through December 10, 2020.
- Registration closed at 4:30 p.m. on December 10. 2020.
- Entries will be judged from the street after dark between Friday, December 11 and Monday December 14.
- Entries will be judged anonymously by a committee from the City of North Saint Paul and the North Saint Paul Business Association.
- Winners will be announced at the final City Council meeting of the year on Tuesday, December 15 by a representative from the North St. Paul Business Association.
- Award-winning addresses will be published and promoted on the City of North St. Paul’s communication channels and to local media outlets.
- *City of North St. Paul staff, Council and/or commission members may participate, but are not eligible for cash prizes.
- Displays may not extend into the public right-of-way
The following cash prizes will be awarded by the North St. Paul Business Association:
- $100 first place
- $50 second place
Prizes are sponsored by the North St. Paul Business Association.
Winning entries will receive a keepsake North St Paul yard sign and a trophy.