Hometown Holiday Lights Contest
Co-Sponsored by the North St. Paul Business Association
Registration opens Monday, November 20
Brighten our City with a holiday lights display.
All participating addresses will be posted at northstpaul.org/holidaylights and may be promoted on the City of North St. Paul’s communication channels including the website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and City e-news.
Residents and businesses are encouraged to submit photos of their display to firstname.lastname@example.org, and to tag their photos on social media with the hashtag #northstpaulholidaylights
Prizes will be awarded in the following categories:
- Best Display Residential First Place
- Best Display Residential Second Place
- Best Display North St. Paul Staff, Council and or Commission members
- Best business display
- Online Registration is Open from November 20 through December 8, 2023
- Registration closed at 4:30 p.m. on December 8, 2023
- Entries will be judged from the street after dark between December 9-15, 2023
- Entries will be judged anonymously by a committee from the City of North Saint Paul and the North St. Paul Business Association.
- Winners will be announced at the final City Council meeting of the year on Tuesday, December 19 by a representative from the North St. Paul Business Association.
- Award-winning addresses will be published and promoted on the City of North St. Paul’s communication channels and to local media outlets.
- City of North St. Paul staff, Council, and/or commission members may participate but are not eligible for cash prizes.
- Displays may not extend into the public right-of-way
- Prize winners from 2022 may participate but are ineligible for prizes
The following prizes will be awarded by the North St. Paul Business Association:
- First place $200
- Second place $100
- Free membership to the North St. Paul Business Association for 2024 ($150 value)
Prizes are sponsored by the North St. Paul Business Association.