Report a Problem or Concern

Report a Problem or Concern Using our Citizen Services

The City of North St. Paul is committed to serving the needs of our residents, businesses and visitors. We encourage you to share share your concerns and comments with us. The City offers a variety of online tools to connect your concern with the appropriate city staff.

Please do not use these forms for emergency concerns.

For police/fire emergencies call 911

For public works/utility emergencies call 651-747-2417

Communicating your concerns to the City of North St. Paul is easy and secure.

  • Create a user account on our Citizen Services Platform
  • Complete the appropriate form for your concern or question
  • Easily upload photos or other helpful information to City staff
  • City staff will review your information and see what can be done to resolve the issue

Public Works/ Electrical Concerns
including street maintenance, storm drains, and electric utility concerns please use our

Report a Problem: Public Works/ Electrical Concerns Form

Code Compliance Concerns
including noise complaints, garbage/refuse concerns please use our

Report a Problem: Code Compliance Concerns Form

Police/Public Safety Concerns
Contact our Police Department directly at 651-747-2406

General City Questions, Concerns or Comments
including email/text notifications, website questions, block parties and other comments use our

Report a Problem: General City Questions/Communications Content Form