Contact the City Council

Contacting the Council
To contact the Council as a whole, please email Mayor and City Council. This email goes to the Mayor, all Council Members, and the City Manager. 

Any email correspondence with the City Council may be made public by any of the recipients.

City Service Problems
If you're reporting a problem or have a question about City services, please contact the proper department through the Contact Us Form or call City Hall at 651-747-2400.