Help Paying Your Bill

Below is a list of agencies that aid and assist households facing difficulties paying their utility bills

  • Community Action Partnership (CAP) 651-645-6470
  • Ramsey County Human Services 651-266-4444
  • Washington County Human Services 651-430-6455
  • Salvation Army Heat Share 651-224-6946
  • First Call for Help 651-291-0211

You can also learn about the Minnesota Cold Weather Rule that is in place each year from October 1 through April 30 of each year from this information