The City of North St. Paul is committed to making its Website accessible to all users, and we use several features designed to improve accessibility for users with disabilities. Some of these features include:
- Images on our site will contain 'alt tags' with descriptions of the images, which aids users who listen to the content of the site by using a screen reader.
- City meetings are streamed and/or uploaded to YouTube to take advantage of their auto-captioning tools
- Major reports and other special publications are generally available in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF). When posting PDF files, we will make every effort to follow the "How to Create Accessible Adobe PDF Files" and, in some cases may post the document with two different links. The first link is to the PDF file and the second is to a copy of the PDF document by simple conversion to HTML
- To improve the accessibility of this Website, we will test the design with several screen readers and other Web tools. The results of these reviews will be incorporated into the Website. The City of North St. Paul welcomes comments on how to improve the site's accessibility for users with disabilities.
- If you are using technology and the format of any material on our Website interferes with your ability to access the information, please contact the webmaster for assistance. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate
- the nature of your accessibility problem,
- the preferred format in which to receive the material,
- the Web address of the requested material,
- and your contact information.
Getting Larger Text
With almost all modern browsers you can hold down the control key on your keyboard (Command key on a Macintosh_ and press + (plus) key to increase the text size, or the - (minus) key to reduce the text size. If that doesn't work, click on the "View" menu, then choose text size. Choose the larger or smaller font sizes until you can easily read the web page.
The primary contact for the City of North St. Paul is Kari Erpenbach, Communications consultant
651-747-2562 or email@example.com