Fall Round Up Parade Sponsorship Opportunities
Dear Friend of North St. Paul,
The North St. Paul Business Association and the City of North St. Paul are excited to bring back the traditional Fall Round Up Parade. Parade planning is well underway for Thursday, September 15 at 6:30 p.m.
The parade route will travel down 7th Ave. E. through downtown North St. Paul and we’re encouraging everyone to come early to visit our local businesses.
We’re excited to celebrate this community-wide event and we need your help to make it a success. We invite you to join this celebration as an event sponsor. We have several sponsorship levels available and we’re happy to work with you to create a custom package that fits your needs. Please review the following sponsorship opportunities and consider what investment works best for you.
Sponsors are a big part of our event and we have several ways to recognize your contribution including:
- Name listed on our website
- Company name and logo included in our city e-news
- Company name/logo included on our event signage
- Listed and tagged on our social media posts
- Listed on our Casey Sign messaging
- Listed on our Google event post
- Promoted at the City’s Car Show Sponsor Night on Friday, September 9
We are seeking sponsorship for the following areas:
- Financial support to bring in high entertainment value units including Clown Clubs, face painters, bands, and other units who request waived fees for their participation.
- Financial support to cover other event promotional expenses including advertising, buttons and banners.
If you are interested in a specific unit or activity sponsorship please let us know so we can start promoting your support.
Thank you for your consideration! We will follow up with you in a few weeks. Questions? Contact the City of North St. Paul at 651-747-2562 or at email@example.com
Fall Round Up Parade Planning Committee