About the Fund
The North St. Paul Park Fund connects the generosity of our residents, businesses and visitors to the evolving needs of our City Parks. The City of North St. Paul has ten parks that include everything from playgrounds and trails, to open spaces— all for the public's enjoyment.
When you make a donation to our Park Fund, all monies earned go directly back into the parks allowing continual improvements in equipment and landscaping. Please consider helping us increase usage and enjoyment of our parks by donating to the Park Fund.
Supporting our Parks
Supporting our parks is easy and secure.
- You may make a donation by adding it to your monthly Utility Bill by sending an email to Utility Billing or by calling 651-747-2413.
- You can drop off your donation at City Hall Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 .m.
- You can mail your donation check made payable to the City of North St. Paul Attn: Park Fund to City of North St. Paul | 2400 Margaret St. North St. Paul, MN 55109
- You can make an online donation through our Parks & Recreation platform here.
Looking for a great gift, a wonderful way to memorialize a loved one, special occasion or to promote your business? The City of North St. Paul has a variety of options for your consideration including:
- Customized brick pavers at Janie's Playground located at Casey Lake Park
- Park benches
- Picnic tables
- Park shelters
- Bike racks
- Children's picnic tables
- Playground equipment
You can learn more and purchase many of these items online through our Parks & Recreation platform here, or by contacting the City of North St. Paul by email at email@example.com, or by phone at 651-747-2400.
Adopt a Park
The Adopt a Park program allows area neighborhood groups, businesses and residents to make a difference in the community. This program combines both in-kind service as well as a financial contribution that helps off-set the costs of maintaining and improving the adopted park. The Park Adopter agrees to serve the selected park for a minimum of 3 years and to do one service project/clean up per year. Contact the City of North St. Paul by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 651-747-2400 for pricing.
Tax Deductible Contributions
All contributions to the North St. Paul Park Fund are tax deductible.
Thanks from the City of North St. Paul Parks and Recreation Commission!