- City Services
- Parks & Recreation
- Park Fund
About the Fund
The North St. Paul Park Fund connects the generosity of our residents, businesses and visitors to the evolving needs of our City Parks. The City of North St. Paul has ten parks that include everything from playgrounds and trails to open spaces— all for the public's enjoyment.
When you make a donation to our Park Fund, all monies earned go directly back into the parks allowing continual improvements in equipment and landscaping. Please consider helping us increase the usage and enjoyment of our parks by supporting the Park Fund.
Investment in our parks builds upon our City's vision: An extraordinary small town in the Cities! For more information, please view the Park Improvement Plan (PDF).
Park Fund Allocations
- Continued maintenance of Southwood Nature Preserve
- Hause Park tennis court reconstruction
- McKnight, Northwood and Casey Lake Park large-scale planning for future implementation
- Veterans Memorial Park donations and Eagle Scout projects at various parks.
Volunteers play a huge role in our park system. North St. Paul appreciates the many volunteers for their time, talent and dedication to strengthening our community.
Supporting our Parks
Supporting our parks is easy and secure.
- You may make a donation by adding it to your monthly Utility Bill by sending an email to Utility Billing or by calling 651-747-2413.
- You can drop off your donation at City Hall Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 .m.
- You can mail your donation check made payable to the City of North St. Paul Attn: Park Fund to City of North St. Paul | 2400 Margaret St. North St. Paul, MN 55109
Support OpportunitiesLooking for a great gift, a wonderful way to memorialize a loved one, special occasion or to promote your business? The City of North St. Paul has a variety of options for your consideration including:
- Customized brick pavers at Janie's Playground located at Casey Lake Park
- Park benches
- Picnic tables
- Bike racks
Tax Deductible Contributions
All contributions to the North St. Paul Park Fund are tax deductible.
Thanks from the City of North St. Paul Parks and Recreation Commission!