Residents and businesses interested in hosting events in the City may be required to complete the appropriate permit.
Apply for a Specialty Permit
Applying for a specialty permit from the City of North St. Paul is easy and secure.
- Create a user account on our Citizen Services Platform
- Complete the appropriate license for your project.
- Easily upload your site plans and other required information.
- City staff will review your application and let you know if any other information is needed.
Online Payment and Documents
- Once approved, you will receive a link via email to pay for your license fees online with a credit card or e-check (processing charges apply)
- If you prefer, you can mail your payment to the City of North St. Paul at 2400 Margaret St. North St. Paul, MN 55109. Be sure to reference your license document number
- Once your payment is processed, you will receive an email with access to your digital permit.
- All of your applications, receipts, and license documents will be stored in your personal portal for easy access.
Specialty Permits Issued by the City of North St. Paul
Cell Tower Permit
Charitable Gambling Permit
Display of Fireworks Permit
Retail Sale of Fireworks Permit
Road Restriction Allowance Permit
Sidewalk Encroachment Permit
Special Event Permit