Water Utility Rebate
The City of North St. Paul, in partnership with the Metropolitan Council is offering our North St. Paul single family residents rebates for replacing their toilets with WaterSense approved products.
- All owner occupied City of North St. Paul residential water customers with accounts in good standing are eligible to apply for this rebate.
- Rebates are issued first come, first serve
- New construction and new development are not eligible at this time
- Each account is limited to one rebate
- The City will rebate 90% of the cost of the toilet and any contractor installation fees up to $200. For example, if you purchase a toilet for $200 your rebate is limited to $180
- Multi-unit rental complexes do not qualify for this rebate
- You must have a North St. Paul water utility account to be eligible
- To be eligible you must have purchased and installed your toilet after February 1, 2020
- You must upload your receipts, invoice for installation (if applicable) and provide information on the make and model.
- The toilet tank and bowl must have the US EPA WaterSense Label To see if your toilet qualifies visit the WaterSense Product Listings
- All rebates are issued as utility bill credits. No rebate checks will be issued
- Rebate terms are subject to change at any time.