Electric Utility Rebates
The City of North St. Paul Electric Utility, as part of the Minnesota Municipal Power Agency (MMPA), offers a variety of rebates for our electric utility residential and commercial customers to save money on their utility bills through our rebate program.
We invite you to review the current rebates available. Please note, some of these rebates require prior approval from our electric utility. These rebates are available through November 30, 2021 or until the rebate funds are exhausted.
Apply for a Utility Rebate from the City of North St. Paul
Current Rebates Available:
- Central A/C Tune-Up Rebate
- Central AC/ASHP Rebate
- ENERGY STAR Appliance Rebate
- Residential LED Rebate
- Custom Residential Rebate
- Custom Commercial Rebate
- Lighting Retrofit Rebate (Commercial)
- Retrofit ECM Rebate (for existing furnaces)
- New Construction Lighting Rebate (Commercial)
- Variable Frequency Drive Rebate