The City of North St. Paul Electric Utility, as part of the Minnesota Municipal Power Agency (MMPA), offers a variety of rebates for our electric utility residential and commercial customers to save money on their utility bills through our rebate program.
We invite you to review the current rebates available. Please note, some of these rebates require prior approval from our electric utility. These rebates are available through November 30, 2023, or until the rebate funds are exhausted.
Apply for a Utility Rebate from the City of North St. Paul
Applying for a Utility Rebate from the City of North St. Paul is easy:
- Complete the appropriate rebate application
- Bring your completed form and applicable documents and receipts to the City of North St. Paul
- Bring it to Utility Staff Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Drop it in the overnight utility dropbox
- Mail it to the City of North St. Paul 2400 Margaret St. North St. Paul, MN 55109
- Email the completed document and attachments to Utility Billing
- City staff will review your application and let you know if any other information is needed.
- Approved utility rebates will be credited to your North St. Paul Utility bill.
If you have questions or need assistance please contact the City of North St. Paul Utilities at 651-747-2428 or email Utilities